- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 Winter Sweetz grapefruit, peeled and segmented
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup vanilla bean yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon coconut flakes
- 1 sprig fresh mint, for serving (optional)
Make the Caramelized Grapefruit: Preheat broiler to high. Lightly spray rimmed baking pan with cooking spray. Place grapefruit on prepared pan and sprinkle with sugar. Place under broiler and cook 4 to 6 minutes or until grapefruit is caramelized. Grapefruit will fall apart and form a compote-like mixture.
Make the Parfait Bowl: Place yogurt in bowl; top with pecans, coconut and grapefruit. Served garnished with mint, if desired.