- 1 Texas Rio Star Grapefruit, sectioned
- 12 ounces boneless beef top loin steak (1 inch thick)
- 1 10-ounce package torn mixed salad greens
- 1 mango, sliced
- ¾ cup refrigerated blue cheese salad dressing
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Cracked black pepper
Sprinkle both sides of steak with salt and pepper.
Place steak on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium heat.
Grill until desired doneness, turning once halfway through grilling.
To serve, thinly slice steak across the grain. Arrange greens on a serving platter; top with meat, mango and grapefruit sections.
Top with salad dressing and cracked black pepper.