- 1 bottle dry white wine, such as Pinot Grigio
- 1 Winter Sweetz grapefruit, halved and sliced
- 1 cup grapefruit juice (from about 3 Winter Sweetz grapefruit)
- 1/4 cup cognac
- 2 tablespoons triple sec
- Raspberries and/or sliced strawberries, for serving (optional)
- Fresh mint sprigs, for serving (optional)
1. In large pitcher, stir together wine, grapefruit slices, grapefruit juice, cognac and triple sec. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour or up to 3 days.
2. Serve sangria garnished with raspberries and/or strawberries, and mint sprigs, if desired.