- 2 Texas Rio Star Grapefruit, sectioned
- 6 cups mixed salad greens, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 large red bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- Mexican seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
Pound chicken to 1/2-inch thickness.
In a small bowl, prepared Mexican seasoning.
Brush seasoning over chicken and grill or boil for 10 to 18 minutes or until cooked through.
Baste with additional seasoning, if needed.
Remove from heat and cut into strips.
Arrange the greens on 4 plates then add chicken strips, red pepper, and grapefruit.
Garnish with scallions.
Serve with dressing of your choice.