15 minutes plus standing
- 1 pound 26-30 count peeled and deveined shrimp, patted dry
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1/2 teaspoon Winter Sweetz grapefruit zest
- Pinch of kosher salt and ground black pepper
- 2 medium fennel bulbs, peeled, cored and thinly sliced (reserve fronds for garnish)
- 2 Winter Sweetz grapefruit, peeled and segmented
- Torn fresh parsley leaves for garnish (optional)
- Flaky sea salt for garnish (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In medium bowl, toss shrimp with 1 tablespoon oil, chili powder and paprika until shrimp are evenly coated in oil and spices. Spread shrimp on rimmed baking pan in single layer; transfer to oven and bake 5 minutes or until shrimp are cooked through.
2. Meanwhile, in large bowl, whisk vinegar, mustard, honey, shallot, grapefruit zest, salt and pepper and remaining 2 tablespoons oil until smooth. Add fennel and toss until well combined. Let stand at room temperature 10 minutes.
3. Add grapefruit to fennel mixture and gently toss until combined.
4. Serve shrimp with salad. Garnish salad with parsley leaves, sea salt and/or chopped fennel fronds, if desired.