- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup tequila
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1-1/4 pounds flaky white fish, such as cod, halibut or tilapia
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1 Roma tomato, chopped
- 1 Winter Sweetz grapefruit, peeled, segmented and chopped
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro leaves
- 12 corn tortillas, warmed
- ½ cup sour cream
Make the Fish: In large baking dish, whisk together oil, tequila, lime juice, chili powder, cumin, salt and cayenne. Add fish to tequila mixture; turning to coat. Cover and transfer to refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or up to 4 hours.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray rimmed baking pan with cooking spray. Remove fish from marinade and place on prepared pan; discard marinade. Transfer fish to oven and bake 10 to 12 minutes or until internal temperature of fish reaches 145 degrees F.
Meanwhile, make the Grapefruit Salsa: In medium bowl, stir together onions, mango, tomato, grapefruit, jalapeno and cilantro.
To serve, remove skin from fish if desired; use forks to flake fish into bite-sized pieces. Divide fish between tortillas and serve with sour cream and Grapefruit Salsa.