- 2 Tablespoons fresh squeezed Red Rio Star Grapefruit juice
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salad oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 firm, ripe avocado cubed
- 1 can black eyed peas drained and rinsed
- 1 can corn kernels, drained and rinsed
- 2/3 cup sliced green onions
- 2/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup Red Rio Star grapefruit sections, roughly chopped
In a large bowl mix grapefruit juice, hot sauce, oil, garlic and pepper.
Add remaining ingredients – gently fold to coat.
Serve with chips. Serving suggestions: serve with grilled steak or chicken.
Also, add 1 jalapeno minced for a kick of spice!