- 1/2 cup black or brown lentils
- 1 box baby spring mix
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 2 Winter Sweetz grapefruit, peeled and segmented
- 1 can (14 ounces) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 8 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger root
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Make the Glow Bowls: Prepare lentils according to package directions.
Meanwhile, make the Ginger Dressing: In small bowl, whisk together vinegar, soy sauce, ginger, honey and sesame oil. While whisking, slowly drizzle in olive oil until all oil is incorporated.
Divide spring mix between 4 salad bowls. Top each bowl with avocado, grapefruit, beans, cheese and lentils. Serve bowls with Ginger Dressing.