- 4 cups torn fresh spinach
- 4 cups broccoli slaw
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced (tops included)
- 3/4 cup purchased red wine and vinegar salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 Texas Rio Star Grapefruit, 1 juiced and 2 sectioned
- 1 (2 1/2 oz.) pkg. Ramen noodles, lightly toasted and broken
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds, lightly toasted
In a large bowl toss together spinach, coleslaw mix, and onions, then chill.
In a small jar, shake together salad dressing, pepper, and ¼ cup of grapefruit juice (refrigerate remaining juice for another use) then chill.
Just before serving, add grapefruit sections, noodles and sesame seeds to salad.
Pour dressing over top and Toss to evenly coat.