May 31, 2019
Angel Food and Grapefruit Lush Cake
- 5 cups chopped Rio Star Grapefruit sections, undrained1 8 oz. pkg. vanilla instant pudding
- 2 cups thawed whipped topping
- 1 10-inch round angel food cake
- ½ Rio Star Grapefruit, sectioned
- 5 strawberries
- Six grapefruit sections and dry pudding mix in medium bowl.
- Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Cut cake horizontally into three layers. Place bottom cake layer, cut-side up, on serving plate. Top with one-third of the pudding mixture.
- Repeat layers two times. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Top with grapefruit sections and strawberries just before serving.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator.