December 20, 2017
Grapefruit & Ahi Tuna Poke Bowl
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons juice from 1 Winter Sweetz grapefruit
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 pound sushi-grade ahi tuna, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 cups prepared white or brown rice
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 Winter Sweetz grapefruit, peeled and segmented
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and thinly sliced
- 1 sheet nori, thinly sliced
- 1 cup edamame, thawed if frozen
- 1/4 cup pickled ginger
- 4 teaspoons white and/or black sesame seeds
- In medium bowl, whisk garlic, grapefruit juice, soy sauce, olive oil and sesame oil until well combined. Add tuna; toss to combine. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes or refrigerate up to 2 hours.
- In small bowl, whisk mayonnaise, sriracha and water until smooth.
- To build poke bowls, divide rice between 4 bowls. Divide onions, grapefruit, avocado, nori, edamame and tuna mixture between bowls. Sprinkle bowls with sesame seeds and drizzle with mayonnaise mixture. Serve immediately.