May 24, 2019
Grapefruit & Goat Cheese Wonton Cups
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 12 (4-1/2-inch square) wonton wrappers
- 8 ounces crumbled goat cheese
- 12 Winter Sweetz grapefruit segments
- 12 mint sprigs
- Honey, for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray standard muffin pan with cooking spray. Press 1 wonton wrapper into each muffin cup, taking care to press against bottom and sides of cup. Lightly spray wrappers with additional cooking spray.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown and crisp. Remove wonton cups from muffin pan and transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely before filling. Wonton cups can be made up to 4 hours in advance: let cool completely, then cover with a clean kitchen towel and keep at room temperature
- To serve, divide cheese between wonton cups. Top each cup with grapefruit segment and mint sprig; drizzle with honey. Serve immediately.