May 29, 2019
Grapefruit Mango and Grilled Steak Salad
- 1 Texas Rio Star Grapefruit, sectioned
- 12 ounces boneless beef top loin steak (1 inch thick)
- 1 10-ounce package torn mixed salad greens
- 1 mango, sliced
- ¾ cup refrigerated blue cheese salad dressing
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Cracked black pepper
- Sprinkle both sides of steak with salt and pepper.
- Place steak on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium heat.
- Grill until desired doneness, turning once halfway through grilling.
- To serve, thinly slice steak across the grain. Arrange greens on a serving platter; top with meat, mango and grapefruit sections.
- Top with salad dressing and cracked black pepper.