December 20, 2017
Grapefruit-Pistachio Baked Brie
- 8 ounce brie round
- 1 Winter Sweetz grapefruit, peeled and segmented
- 1/4 cup shelled pistachios, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- Crackers and/or toasted bread, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place brie on parchment-lined rimmed baking pan and lightly scour in a crisscross pattern with a sharp knife.
- Transfer brie to oven and bake 8 to 10 minutes or until inside of cheese is softened, but outside remains in tact.
- Transfer brie to serving platter; top with grapefruit, pistachios and mint. Serve immediately with crackers and/or bread.