December 7, 2019
Kombucha Fizz Mocktail
- salt + sugar to rim glass.
- 1 grapefruit, sliced.
- 1 cup freshly squeezed grapefruit.
- 12 ounces grapefruit or citrus kombucha.
- ½ cup ginger beer.
- Rosemary sprig, for garnish.
- Stir together the salt and sugar on a small plate.
- Rim each glass with a grapefruit wedge and dip it in a mixture of the salty chili sugar.
- Mix together sliced grapefruit, grapefruit juice, kombucha, and ginger beer in a large glass or pitcher and let chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Pour into rimmed glasses and garnish with a sprig of fresh rosemary sprig.