May 29, 2019
Rio Ramen Salad
- 4 cups torn fresh spinach
- 4 cups broccoli slaw
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced (tops included)
- 3/4 cup purchased red wine and vinegar salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 Texas Rio Star Grapefruit, 1 juiced and 2 sectioned
- 1 (2 1/2 oz.) pkg. Ramen noodles, lightly toasted and broken
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds, lightly toasted
- In a large bowl toss together spinach, coleslaw mix, and onions, then chill.
- In a small jar, shake together salad dressing, pepper, and ¼ cup of grapefruit juice (refrigerate remaining juice for another use) then chill.
- Just before serving, add grapefruit sections, noodles and sesame seeds to salad.
- Pour dressing over top and Toss to evenly coat.
- Serve immediately.