Texas Citrus Guacamole
- 1 Texas Rio Star Grapefruit
- 2 large ripe avocados
- 2-3 tablespoons minced purple onion
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Peel and section grapefruit, reserving 2 tablespoons of juice.
- Measure 1 cup sections; cut into bite-sized pieces and set aside.
- Peel avocado; mash with a fork until somewhat smooth, leaving some small chunks.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir well. Gently fold in grapefruit juice and sections.
- Serve immediately or cover and chill until serving time.