May 31, 2019
Warm Texas Citrus with Brown Sugar
- 2 Winter Sweetz™ grapefruit, sectioned
- 2 Texas oranges, sectioned
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- In a medium bowl, combine grapefruit, oranges, and pineapple.
- Transfer to a 1-quart, broiler-safe casserole dish. In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar and butter; sprinkle over fruit.
- Broil about 4 inches from heat for 5 to 6 minutes until sugar is bubbly and fruit is warmed.
- Serve warm.