December 7, 2019
Whiskey Sour with Pomegranate Seed Garnish
- 2.5 ounces bourbon.
- 1 ounce fresh grapefruit juice.
- 1 ounce simple syrup.
- Grapefruit peel and slices, for serving.
- Pomegranate seeds, for garnish (optional).
- Combine bourbon, grapefruit juice, and simple syrup in a cocktail shaker.
- Fill shaker with ice, cover, and shake vigorously until outside of shaker is very cold, about 20 seconds.
- Pour over ice and drop in pomegranate seeds for an extra pop of color.
- Add in grapefruit peel and garnish with grapefruit slices.